Thursday, January 3, 2013

out of hibernation...

It's been quite a minute since I've last posted. I haven't really had time alone for the past 2 weeks, but I'm glad to have back my lonerism. I just wanted to set a weekly blog calendar so my readers (or lack thereof) know when I'm posting what. Being as I start school on Monday, I'm going to have to cut back on the 5 posts a day I've been doing during this winter break. Quite frankly, I was bored and blogging was fun enough that I couldn't stop. Anyways, here's the sched:

InstaDump Sundayz: You guessed it...it's Instagram dump day!!! It's just a little peak into my average Jane life...not that it's interesting. Though, I do take a lot of Instagrams of old and eery things if you're into that!

Topless Tuesday: I'm baring it all...all my music that is. What did you guys think I meant?!? I'll be sharing mixes that hold songs that are all near and dear to me. I don't really like to share, so you guys are pretty lucky.

Freaktini Fridayz: Basically, I made the word "Freaktini" up...but it's basically just a mix of all things a freak like me loves. It's a freak cocktail to put it in simpler terms. It'll be a totally random category with a mumbo jumbo of topics from style to art to wanderlust, etc. I should just call it Insomniac Rambling Fridayz.

*I know this is a little offbeat, but I will still have labels that you can access through the tabs on the top of my blog. This way, it'll be an organized mess.



No comments:

Post a Comment