Thursday, December 13, 2012

a few of my favorite things...

a few of my favorite things...

Why do I love these things so much, you ask? Easy. 
[Clockwise from left]
1. Juicy Couture Gelli iPhone case: I haven't used this case yet but i'm planning on it once 2013 hits since i'm weird like that. But, I'm already in love because not only do gel cases handle wear and tear pretty well, but this case is black so dirt and grime won't be easily noticed. And, let's be honest: our phones are filthy creatures! Plus, I'm a sucker for glitter anything.
2. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer (Oil-Free): I just discovered this gem this summer, and I don't know what I would do without it! You feel like you have nothing on, and it gives my skin such warmth and glow. LM's concealer pot is awesome too!
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Amy in Rose Gold: Not only is it practical during exams, but it's that little bit of glimmer that I need everyday. It instantly adds polish to any outfit.
4. Statement Necklaces: I'm a huge fan of pairing statement necklaces like this one with a neon/rhinestone combo with basics. It creates a casual cool vibe that I'm all about.
5. Neff Beanie in Heather Teal: Teal is one of my favorite colors, so naturally this beanie is my best friend. Beanies are always there for me. Bad hair day? Check. Cold outside? Check. Feeling lonely? Check. I don't know how people live life without a beanie.
6. VS PINK Yoga Legging: I refuse to take them off. Nuff said. #socomfy
7. American Apparel Tri-Blend Tank: These are probably the most versatile, comfortable, flattering, soft, cool tank tops you'll ever meet. Feel free to add to the adjective list. 
8. Pillow w/Deer Motif: I have a similar one from Cotton On that is just dope! I'm obsessed with taxidermy, and there's something about deer that draws me to anything with a deer motif. Maybe it's because I had a connection with one on my way back to my dorm from the gym my freshman year of college. I'm almost positive I was a deer (or fawn, i guess) in my past life. Anyways, pillows in general are just a great way to spruce up your home decor. They can instantly change the feel of a room.
9. Smith's Lip Salve: I certainly saved the best for last! This stuff feels so good when it hits the lips, and I was so excited to find a 3-pack with an adorable vintage-esque tin! I just couldn't be selfish and keep it all to myself, so I gave my bff Sarah (Dashing Nowhere) one and she's now officially a member of the RSC (Rosebud Salve Cult.) (PS: we're open to all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment