Friday, December 7, 2012

let's get physical

So I've decided to officially kick off my blog with a fitness series. Being fit is definitely not one of my fortes anymore. A couple years ago, I could jog 4 miles non-stop. Once I left my high school soccer career and entered the college realm, all of my past abilities disappeared. I've now taken it upon myself to change that this Winter Break. Instead of sticking to one fitness plan, I'll be doing 3 different ones over the course of the next 3 weeks. It'll be like a test-drive. I'll record my daily efforts and share them on nomad left behind as well as my opinions on the plans I tried. The first plan I'll start with is a combo of "The Starter's Exercise Plan" & Lauren Conrad's "7 Days to Skinny Jeans." Feel free to join me starting Monday December 17th!

No comments:

Post a Comment