Thursday, December 20, 2012

embrace your space

There's nothing I love more than making a space feel like home. My mom and I are huge interior design nerds, especially when it comes to antique pieces. We have some pretty amazing pieces that we've collected and refurbished throughout the years. I've always used antiques when decorating my bedroom and it usually results in a perfect uber girly shabby chic room - all the damn time. As always, I outgrow my room decor, and I've recently decided to redecorate. This time, I'm shooting for a more traveled and more eclectic look that's not so perfect, but a mishmash of things I love. Here are some inspiring spaces.


2 comments:

  1. Those are great design inspirations!!! Absolutely love the 3. pic from top! That wooden table is just gorgeous!!!

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete